Monday, September 16, 2013

Max & Ruby: A Bunny for Every Season Collection



A fantastic collection of "Max & Ruby" episodes for your younger children at a great price!
Are you a parent and your children love the Nickelodeon animated series "Max & Ruby"?

To be released on March 2013 is the ultimate "Max & Ruby" animated collection titled "Max and Ruby: A Bunny for Every Season" featuring 48 sweet bunny stories on four DVD's which take place during the four seasons in East Bunnyhop.

What is "Max and Ruby"?

"Max and Ruby" is an enjoyable, fun, animated children's series that can easily be appreciated by young and old. I mean this is in true sincerity as I have had the opportunity to watch this series when my son was 1-years-old and then most recently as my son was hooked on the series once again at age 7.

The children's animated series was created by author/illustrator Rosemary Wells who based the series on her two daughters and the experiences they had with friends and in school. The series debuted in 2002 (the pilot was shown on TV back in 2001 on Noggin) and continues to air with a total of four seasons...

It's Max and Ruby!
My toddler loves Max and Ruby so when I saw this coming out I knew it would be a perfect Easter gift. I have only watched one of the discs so far: winter. My only complaint with that disc is that it has the Christmas Passed episode where they take down the decorations/tree/etc but the disc doesn't contain the actual Christmas episode where Max sees Santa.

The other issue I have is that the box does not list the episodes and there is NO insert listing the episodes. I'll have to go through the discs and make my own list. I'm surprised this wasn't included in a 4-disc set.

love it
bought this dvd for my granddaughter who is 2 1/2 yrs old and loves max and ruby.. she watches it over and over again. i like that there are so many episodes on it.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment