Saturday, September 21, 2013

CorePower Yoga - Calorie Blast Yoga



This DVD is the best!
Instructor is fantastic and it is a great DVD to use at home when I don't have time to take a class

This yoga DVD is beautifully done
I watched the "Sneak Peek" a few times and I could tell it is beautifully done. The DVD offers 3 routines. I love that I can play it at home and practice when I am able to practice. I am able to follow which is rewarding. I bought several for friends and bought 3 additional copies. I am telling all my friends to buy this DVD at Amazon.com.

Thank you,

Kathleen

Meh
I love taking sculpt classes at CorePower, so I was really excited to get this. However, this DVD was too slow and not at all comparable to studio classes. What a disappointment.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment