Thursday, September 26, 2013

Darnell Dawkins Mouth Guitar Legend



Unbelievable
It's really something to find someone like Darnell Dawkins, someone I knew hardly anything about, and realize how big of an impact he had on the world of music and the relationships he built. This was an unbelievable film, really enjoyed every minute of it

Never Know What's Going to Happen Next...
Within the first 10 minutes of this, I was completely enthralled. Darnell Dawkins? Clearly a rockstar. An insane rockstar. I'd watch this movie 10 more times and I feel like it'd never get old

This generation's Spinal Tap...
For about the 1st 15 or 20 minutes, I actually thought this was a real documentary until I recognized one of the actors. The only way I can describe this film is by saying its like watching the craziest "Behind The Music" of all time. Appearances by Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Grace Slick, etc. make this feel like it's really real. Brilliant movie.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment