Friday, September 20, 2013

4 Film Favorites: American Girl



four movies for very inexpensive
My daughters loved these movies. There are four full feature films on four separate dvds. Excellent price at under $13!

Great value!
So happy my 8 yo daughter has moved past the Barbie movies and onto these. Unlike the Barbie movies, these American Girl movies have good messages for young girls. And this package of four was a great value! We have even used a couple of these for family movie night.

Good historical fiction for girls and boys
My 9 and 7 year olds really liked these. My 4 year old did too, but it was kind of scary for her. They have a good amount of suspense and are appropriate and interesting. The stories also got my kids interested in the times, and have given them a point of reference when we talk about history. At the museum, I can say "This would have been happening when Molly's story was happening," etc.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment