Monday, September 23, 2013

Saving Face



MUST-SEE
This is a film that everyone needs to see.

When it was first made, I saw a trailer for it and desperately wanted to watch it, but I have never seen it anywhere to actually WATCH, so I ordered it.
Shipping was prompt, package arrived intact and undamaged.

The content of the film just blew my mind. It was even better than I expected it to be. It will shock you, stun you, break your heart, and raise an unfathomable anger within you. It will make you cry.

It is also the most beautiful thing I've ever watched, just as full of hope as it is pain.

saving face
I really enjoyed the video, I actually purchased this movie because of a research paper at my school. I would recommend this documentary to everyone because people need to be aware of the barbaric issues women face do to violence in their country.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment