Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wagon Train: Season 6 - Embossed Collectable Tin



Season 6 in March 2013...Season 8 in June 2013
An email I got from Timeless Video confirmed the March release date for Season 6 AND Season 8 will be out in "June 2013". No specific date was given.

Happily we can all complete our collection of Wagon Train by next summer. Great news!

I Miss Flint!...But Still Love The Rest Of The Guys!...
This review refers to season 6 of Wagon Train

Yes, It's true...Flint McCullough (Robert Horton) is gone this season. And I miss him. I also missed Ward Bond when he was gone. But, I still love the other guys. I think John McIntire has done a fabulous job as the more low-key, but in control, wagon master; and I have always loved Bill and Charlie. I was really glad to see that starting last season, Bill especially, was carrying several episodes.

And, if you are here considering season 6, I don't have to remind you that the huge guest stars, the wonderful writers, and the way the main characters interact, are all reason enough to continue(even without Flint)the view.

The DVD -They finally added the "Play All" feature. I gave up on that happening back by season 4. I mean, it wasn't like I actually had to get off the couch, or anything drastic like that to get to the next episode, but I do like that feature. But.. Timeless Media - why are there not any sort...

Wagon Train Season 6
Loved this show on tv. Have bought all the previous seasons and had to buy this one especially in the tin.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment