Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Airplane / Airplane 2 the Sequel



1 is Awesome, 2 is meh...
The first movie is a Must Have for anyone who liked that era of comedy films. The 2nd is so meh that I had totally forgotten they even made a sequel when I went to buy. Only made it about 20 minutes in when I totally lost interest and moved onto something else. Buy the combo pack only if the price difference is negligible.

So funny!
Airplane is one funny movie. My husband and I laugh each time we watch it. Not the "cleanest" movie, but if you can overlook that it is quite funny. We finally gave up our VHS player and am having to replace the movies we had on VHS with DVD's. I am pleased that most of the ones I want to replace I can find on Amazon at a good price.

Classic Zucker brothers
If you haven't seen Airplane! You must be living under a rock! Where can you find a movie with the likes of Peter Graves, Lloyd Bridges, Chuck Connors, Robert Stack, Barbara Billingsley, and Leslie Nielsen in a movie that will have you in tears laughing. This is quite simply a classic! Okay it's not Gone with the Wind, but it is still a classic and deserves a place in your DVD collection!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment